Stargazing in the Organ Mountains
April 12 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
An evening of stargazing lead by the Astronomy Department at New Mexico State University (NMSU) and the Astronomical Society of Las Cruces.
- Parking at La Cueva Picnic Area in Dripping Springs
- Presentation by Dr. Chris Churchill, NMSU Astronomy Professor at 7.30pm
- Up to eight telescopes will be available for use
- Opportunity to view constellations and galaxies seen in ‘Our Place In Space- Las Cruces’ exhibition
Only the first 75 vehicles can be accommodated. Gates will be closed after reaching the vehicle limit or by 7.30pm. Please car pool where possible.
- April 12
6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Las Cruces Space Festival
- Dripping Springs Natural Area
15000 Dripping Springs Rd
Las Cruces, NM 88011 United States + Google Map
- (575) 525-4300